The results of the Swedish problem of neighbourhoods are miserable compared to neighbouring countries. At best, only slightly more than half of the 9-class pupils received an approved number for all subjects.
I collected a brief overview of the school certificates of middle Class 9. The results are quite chilling reading and in practice, most of the problem suburban children do not know how to read, write or count beyond a very basic level.
From the schools of problem neighbourhoods only a small fraction receives a final certificate that can be used to start a secondary education.
– There are 132 pupils in Trollhättan’s Kronan school, of which 79.2% did not receive an acceptable final certificate.
– In the junior high school in Gothenburg, there are 167 pupils, of whom 76.5% do not accept an acceptable certificate
– In the middle School of Rosengård in Malmö, Värner Ryden has 450 pupils, of whom 72.7% did not receive an acceptable certificate.
– The Norsborg High School in Botkyrka has 464 pupils, of whom 72.3% did not receive an acceptable certificate.
– In the middle School of Tensta Hjustadir in Stockholm there are 341 pupils, of whom 70.7% did not receive an acceptable certificate.
– There are 545 pupils in the Munkhättelaat Rosengård in Malmö, of whom 64.4% did not receive an acceptable certificate.
– In the middle School of Stockholm, there are 137 pupils, of which 60% did not receive an acceptable certificate of emissions
– In the middle School of Stockholm Husby there are 396 pupils, of which 55.1% did not receive an acceptable certificate
Here’s a small sampling. Not even one school in the problem suburbs reached a higher level than the schools mentioned just now. The listed schools are not special schools, but just ordinary high schools. You can study the results on the Skolverket page.
It is clear, then, that the Neo Swedes in the future will be competing in a completely different series than the Swedish children. In families coming from third countries, education is not appreciated. Which again in the West is an important value.